Broken Arrow's founder, Eric DeLaune, has had a passion for the outdoors and for service since childhood. Eric spent his youth involved in the boy scouts, hunting, and playing "army" with water pistols and BB guns. These seemingly fun things established the basic skills that would carry him through life. At 18 years old Eric enlisted into the United States Army, as an Airborne Infantry soldier. After training he was selected for the 3rd US Infantry Regiment (the Old Guard) in Arlington, Va. He became a guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery. During his time as a Tomb Guard, Eric completed many military certifications and established a strong background in urban warfare, firearms, and defensive tactics.
Here are just a few of Eric's Training Credentials.
- NRA- National Rifle Association Certified Firearms Instructor
- US Dept. of State Certified Firearms Instructor
- US Dept. of State Certified Defensive Tactics Instructor
- US Dept. of State Designated Defensive Marksman Instructor
- Room Entry Dynamics/Close Quarter Battle Instructor
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai Instructor
- Canine Handler, narcotics, apprehension, and explosive
- Monadnock, PPCT, controlled force Defensive tactics Instructor